Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Just Thankful!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just Thankful!!!

    It has now been 3 months since I had my 3rd knee replacement surgery on my right knee. At first, everything was going great, but then, one month ago, I had a pulmonary emolism almost dying from it. Since then, I have been on an extremely large amount of blood thinner to keep my blood from getting so thick that it won't flow through my veins. I am not on ANY pain medication except for the ocassional tylenol(extra strength) now. I have been off the percocets for about 6 weeks. I may not be able to walk without the help of crutches now either.

    But, you all know something? I am thankful to be able to sit here and be able to write, and respond to everyone.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Thankful!!!

    Amen . The outlook we all should take more often instead of having ourselves a pity party . I'll put you on our church prayer list tonight .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Thankful!!!

    Sometimes it just takes a little perspective to make you get the big picture. Glad you are off the percs,and hope you continue to improve.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Just Thankful!!!

    And we're thankful to have you here centennial .. may God bless!
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •